Cookies are files that web site or application, which uses the user, install in your browser or on your device (Smartphone, tablet or connected TV) during their travel through the pages or application, and are used to store information about your visit. Like most of the Web sites, web portals of H&H ASESORES use Cookes to:
- Ensure that web pages can work properly.
- Store your preferences, such as language that you have selectd or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous stadistical information, such as which pages you’ve seen or how long you’ve been in our media.
Cookies, in function of their tenure, can be divided into session Cookies or permanent. The first will expire when the user closes the browser. Second expire depending on when the aim for which they serve is met or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on its purpose, Cookies can classified as follows:
This type of cookie remembers your preferences for tools that are in services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service whenever you visit us. By way of example, in this type include:
- Players of video or sound volume settings.
- Video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- The objects stored in the “shopping cart” in the E-commerce services such as shops.
These Cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This Cookie is totally anonymous and is only used to help orient the content to your location.
Keep the user identified in such a way that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day back into the service, it will continue to identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the functionality “log out”, so that this Cookie is deleted and next time entering the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
In addition, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user registers a service with a social network credentials, authorizes the social network to save a persistent Cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees you access to services until it expires. The user can delete this Cookie and revoke access to services through social networks updating your preferences in specific social network.
Whenever a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Omniture, Netscope, Comscore and similar may be added to this list should vary in relation to the current) generates an analytic Cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie is used to identify anonymous visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
- Enable anonymous identification of the sailing users via the “Cookie” (identify browsers and devices, not people) and thus accounting for approximate number of visitors and its trend over time.
- Identify, on an anonymous basis, the contents most visited and therefore more attractive to users
Know whether the user who is accessing are new or repeat visits.
These types of Cookies allow to expand ads shown to every anonymous user information. Among others, stored the duration or frequency of display advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns or behaviors of the user that help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, let you deliver advertising related to the interests of the user.
ADVERTISING COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTIES:
The option of serving ads through third parties (Ad-Servers) includes cookies served by these companies, which may have their own privacy policies.
Please note that:
- Google just the collection of information on the use of this web site by our users through Google Analytics in his own name. It is Google who determines the purpose of the processing and use of the collected information, as well as the functioning and duration of Cookies.
- Google is committed to keeping the information stored in their computer systems in a secure manner. Is for this reason that has implemented a strategy of protection of data security: principles of security and data privacy of the user using your browser settings.
Cookies used in this web site are temporary unavailable. In any case, Cookies will be used to collect personal information.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE:
Next there are identified the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as his typology and function:
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service of web analytics developed by Google which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation in web pages. In your browser, you will see 4 cookies of this service. According to the above typology it’s own cookies developed by this external service, and session analysis. You can find more information in this respect and the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Through web analytics Gets information regarding the number of users who access the web, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, browser used, the operator providing the service, language, the terminal that uses, or the city that its IP address is assigned. Information enabling a better and more appropriate service from this site.
Other cookies that are downloaded are cookies of a technical nature. This type of cookies allows you to store a unique session identifier through which is possible to link data necessary to allow for course navigation, increase security in access to certain areas of the site and save to the user’s own browser, certain customization options.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES:
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. It will not display this notice by accessing any page of the site during the current session.
- Close. Hides the notice on this page.
- Modify your configuration. You can learn more about what are cookies, know the cookies of the Ministry policy and modify the configuration of your browser.
You below the links of the main browsers and devices so you have all the information for how to manage Cookies in your browser.
If you have any questions about this subject, you can contact us through this web site or by email.